April 17, 2018 | A to Z Wineworks
Salmon Pasta with Creamy White Wine Sauce Recipe
Salmon Pasta with Creamy White Wine Sauce
Adapted from Salt & Lavender's Salmon Pasta with a Creamy Garlic Sauce
Total Time: 20 mins
- 4 oz fettucine or other pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 lb fresh salmon
- Lemon zest, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/2 cup A to Z Wineworks Chardonnay
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Pour yourself a glass of A to Z Pinot Noir.
- Season the salmon with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to a skillet on medium high heat, then add salmon. Cook the salmon for a few minutes on each side.
- Take the salmon out of the pan and set aside. Add shallots and cook until transluscent (a couple minutes). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Chardonnay and reduce wine by half.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and cook until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta, parmesan and parsley and mix until incorporated.
- Plate the pasta and top it with the salmon. Garnish with parsley.