6 reasons to choose wine this year
It's 2016 and our resolution is to drink more wine! There isn't an occasion, time of year or a meal that wine won't improve. We've come up with six solid reasons why you should choose to drink wine this year:
1. Wine pairs well with food.
The right pairings can make the food and the wine taste even better. To get started, try these pairings from our certified Sommelier, Carrie: http://bit.ly/1SEmMcB.
2. You don't need bitters, a shaker or ice to make a great glass of wine!
All you do is pop the cork (or unscrew the cap) & pour. Easy as 1,2.
3. A glass a day keeps the doctor away.
Wine has a compound in it called resveratrol which is associated with reducing the risk of Alzheimer's, dementia, storkes and heart attacks. Some articles and studies even suggest that a glass a day can aid in weight loss. Hmm...
4. Wine has fewer calories & carbs.
Don't you hate it when you get full before the entree? Choose wine and you can enjoy that entire nine course meal.
5. Star Power! All the cool kids are doing it.
John Legend, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Kyle MacLauchlan and Sam Neill are all in the wine business.
6. When it comes to how a wine tastes, you're never wrong!
You like what you like, enough said.